Place value games, centers, and worksheets can be found in this pack. It is aligned with the Common Core Numbers & Operations in Base-10 Standards. The preview includes pictures of each activity and the description below will give you a better idea of what is included. Please don't hesitate to ask questions before you purchase.
Pg. 3 - 4
Common Core Alignment
Tracking Sheet for Teaching & Assessing Dates
Pg. 5 - 15
A Place to Park (2.NBT.1) - this activity would be great to use as a center or as a whole class Scoot game. Students will:
* count Base-10 blocks to determine the number shown
* look at a 3-digit number and identify how many ones, tens, or hundreds
* write the number given in a place value riddle
* tell the value of the underlined digit in a 3-digit number
Pg. 16 - 30
Counting Cars (2.NBT.2) - this activity would be great as a center. There are also several pages included for additional practice or seatwork. Students will:
* identify and continue patterns that count by 5s
* identify and continue patterns that count by 10s
* identify and continue patterns that count by 100s
Pg. 31 - 42
It's Race Time (2.NBT.3) - this activity would be great as a center. There are also several pages included for additional practice or seatwork. Students will:
* identify and write numbers in standard form
* identify and write numbers in word form
* identify and write numbers in expanded form
* identify and write numbers using Base-10 blocks
Pg. 43 - 55
Parking Lot Wars (2.NBT.4) - this activity is a game for 2 players. Students use provided number cards to create the largest number possible. However, only one card can be drawn and placed at a time. Once a card is placed, it cannot be moved. There are three different versions of the game board included (2-digit, 3-digit, and 4-digit). A recording sheet has been included, too.
Stay Connected with Stories by Storie
♦♦♦ Blog ♦♦♦ Instagram ♦♦♦ Pinterest ♦♦♦ Facebook ♦♦♦
To find out about freebies, discounts, and new products, look for the ★ green star next to my store logo and click follow me.
If you have any questions, comments, or need changes made to this product to fit your classroom needs, please e-mail me: email@example.com. You can also contact me through my store's Q & A section.
© Stories by Storie - This item is intended for a SINGLE classroom. Duplication for other classrooms, an entire school, a school district, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.