Get your kiddos noticing place value with this large Place Value chart perfect for your classroom! This is perfect for everyone to see the place value chart at their seats while continuing to learn and work. I would use these place value chart with a yard stick to practice different strategies during our place value practice. Hopefully you find this useful in your own classroom! Print, laminate, and hang it up so all your students can see and be successful with place value!
• Teacher Guide & Real Examples
• Place Value Numbers 0-9 (Polka Dot BG & Printer Friendly Copy)
• Labeled Ones-Trillions (Polka Dot BG & Printer Friendly Copy)
• Labeled Decimal Places Tenths-Thousandths (Polka Dot BG & Printer Friendly Copy)
• Labeled Decimal Examples .01-.001 (Polka Dot BG & Printer Friendly Copy)
• Labeled Decimals & Commas (Black)
All ideas are mine unless otherwise stated. Please note that this product is for one teacher/classroom only and not to be shared in any matter. Additional licenses can be purchased through my TPT store
at a discounted rate. If there are any questions, comments or changes you need feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and don't forget to review!
© Alexis Sanchez from Laugh Eat Learn. All rights reserved.
You can also connect with me and find many activities
and strategies over at my blog Laugh Eat Learn.