Choice Boards are an excellent way to incorporate student choice in your 21st century style learning classroom. Students get to choose how they want to learn the concepts being taught in class.
This set includes 6 choice boards. The first 4 choice boards have 3 rows and 3 columns. Each row works on a concept while each column represents the level of difficulty. Column one 3-dgit numbers, Column two 3-digit and 4-digit numbers, and column three has 4-digit numbers.
1. Standard form, Word form, and Expanded form.
2. Place Value, Value, and creating problems for peers to solve.
3. Comparing numbers, Ordering numbers least to greatest, Ordering numbers Greatest to Least.
4. Word Problems
5. 3 tables (3 digit, 3/4-digit, 4 digit) for students to complete working on standard, word, expanded form, and pictures.
6. Project based learning in math.
Thank you for your purchase! Please leave feedback for my product! Earn TPT Credits!
Check out my other Place Value Activities!!!
Fidget Spinner Place Value
Google Classroom Place Value
Google Forms Place Value Assessment
Check out my other Choice Boards...
Rounding Choice Boards
Find me on Social Media...
By purchasing this product, you agree not to share, resell, copy, or alter this product in anyway. You agree not share without the purchase of multiple licenses.
© 2017 Marvelous in Math (Ashley Manning)