Grab & Go Flash Cards are quickly accessible, pocket-sized flash cards that cover a variety of math concepts and can be solved mentally. They are different than task cards in two ways:
1) Grab & Go Flash Cards often pose different questions in regards to the same information presented
2) Grab & Go Flash Cards have the answers on the back for quick assessment by teacher or peers.
to read about how I use this product in creative ways.
• Comparing Tens, Hundreds, and Thousands
• Ordering Tens, Hundreds, and Thousands
• Comparing and Ordering Tens, Hundreds, and Thousands using tables
Check out the preview for a more detailed view!
This product is included in the Grab & Go BUNDLE
• Independent OR peer review in a math center
• During restroom breaks
• Ticket out the door
• During recess for students who need extra practice
• Bus duty or car rider line
• Early finishers
• Quick intervention with struggling students (small groups)
• Place under projector for Morning Work or Warm-Up
• On the bus ride to a field trip
• During math games (ex: kickball or trashketball)
• Email a set to parents of struggling students so they can practice at home.
We value your input on this product so please leave us a comment / rating! Remember you can earn credits
by leaving feedback ♦TpT Credits
As a follower you will be alerted as soon as Teachers R Us lists a new product or a freebie. During the first 24 hours, we often price our products at a 50% off discount
. To follow, look under where our logo is located and click on “follow me”. Thank you!
Have questions regarding this product? Shoot me an email at email@example.com!
♥ Check out our blog
♥ Follow us on Pinterest
♥ Follow us on Instagram @teachersrushomeschool
♥ Follow us on Facebook