Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off cards onto card stock. Cut apart, laminate and cut apart again. You can use as many cards as you desire. More than one game can be played with the card set.
2. Place cards in rows on table or playing surface. Player one turns over two cards. To get a match, the player must have the word representation and the expanded form of the same number. If they have a match, they take the two cards and take another turn. If they don’t have a match, they turn the cards over in the same space and the next player takes their turn.
3. Play continues until all matches have been made or until the allotted time is up. The player with the most matches at the end of the game is the winner.
4. This game is great for centers as it does not require much direction from the adult in charge.
4. Students may use scratch paper if needed to solve problems.