Students will work on number sense while having fun. Catch Those Creepy Crawlies is played like Go Fish. Students can match pairs or work to collect a set of four cards. The game cards have numbers written in standard form, written form, using tally marks, and using place value blocks.
Game Cards are Included for the Following Numbers:
12, 19, 23, 37, 40, 49, 52, 54, 61, 65, 76, 77, 83, 90, 94
There are also five worksheets included with this file for additional practice.
- Identifying the number of tens and ones using place value blocks.
- Matching numbers in standard form with numbers written in word form.
- Completing a table with tally marks and standard numbers.
- Comparing numbers using >, <, or =. The numbers are written in standard form, word form, base-10 blocks, or tally marks.
- Students spin to create a 2-digit number. They spin again to determine whether they will write their 2-digit number in base-10 blocks, tally marks, or word form.
An answer key or sample page has been included for each worksheet.
You might also like:
Stay Connected with Stories by Storie
To find out about freebies, discounts, and new products, look for the ★ green star next to my store logo and click follow me.
If you have any questions, comments, or need changes made to this product to fit your classroom needs, please e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact me through my store's Q & A section.
© Stories by Storie - This item is intended for a SINGLE classroom. Duplication for other classrooms, an entire school, a school district, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.