This is a very simple Place Value game that goes from the ones through the hundred thousands. It's perfect for a math center!
Here's how to play:
1. The object of the game is to make the largest number; however, you can adapt it for the smallest number as well.
2. Player 1 picks a card and decides where to place it on the mat. A high number should go in the hundred thousands while a low card would go in the ones or tens. He/she has to decide the best spot.
3. Player 2 picks a card and does the same.
4. Continue until all spots are filled.
5. Each player must correctly SAY the number.
6. They each record their numbers on the record sheet and determine who has the largest number!!
It's GREAT practice for place value!