This package contains 100 place value numerals between one thousand and one million. Students will use these materials to practice reading and writing numbers from 1,000 to 1,000,000. Task cards may be displayed on an interactive whiteboard for instruction or quick daily warm-ups.
Place Value Water Balloon Fight may be played as a highly engaging whole class game in which the students have a one minute “water balloon” fight. It may also be played as math center in which a pair of students sit quietly a desk and answer task cards. This set includes a place value foldable which may be placed in student math journals as a reference. Printing instructions included let you choose how big or small you want to print these cards; print 1 per page or up to16 per page.
• Foldable Directions 4
• I can Read Big, Big, Big Numbers Foldable 5
• Whole Group Game Directions & Small Group Task Cards 6
• Rules Poster 7
• Numeral Key 8
• Task Card Record Sheet 9
• Task Card Record Sheet Answer Key 10
• "Water Balloons": (Numerals between 1,000 and 1,000,000 in 11-60 standard form. Students must READ numbers aloud.)
• "Water Balloons": (Numerals between 1,000 and 1,000,000 in word 61-110 form. Students must WRITE numbers in standard form.)
Click here for more place value resources!
Click here for more snowball fight resources!