Students learn best through games! This worksheet is to be used with a die.
1. The teacher or child decides if they are going to make the biggest or smallest number.
2. The child roles the die and chooses where to place the number (in the hundreds, tens, ones or "trash" the number) they roll 4 times for a 3 digit number.
3. The student writes his or her number in the space
4. The student writes what could have been the bigger number in the other space
5. The students use the greater than, less than, or equal to sign to compare their numbers!
*This set includes a worksheet for making the bigger number, for making the smallest number and a reflection sheet. I copy the reflection sheet on the back of the game.
Have fun! xo
** Based on the video: https://www.teachingchannel.org/videos/second-grade-math-lesson **
No copyright infringement intended.
Anchor Me Designs