Your students will become place value detectives with this fun pack of materials. Students will analyze clues to create True/False anchor charts for characteristics of a specific target number (values of the digits, place value, comparing numbers, etc.). Students will decide if the statements on the anchor chart cards are true or false based on the target number.
Included in the pack:
• Teacher instructions for the activity, including alternative uses;
• Five options for the activity (numbers to the hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, and decimals);
• Target Number card for each activity option;
• True/False Clue Cards for each activity option;
• Student-generated Number Stumper activity, with Number Stumper Cards, a Number Stumper activity sheet, & a “Get a Clue!” activity sheet for partner work;
• Five assessment options, including answer keys
Introduce younger students to thinking about numbers by starting with the anchor chart materials for numbers to 999. Older students will benefit from the activities & materials that scaffold through the thousands, millions, billions, and decimals! Or use the entire set to differentiate your classroom! Use it as a whole-group activity, and include the student-generated Number Stumper at a station. You can also use it for table races! This pack is PERFECT for differentiation in your classroom!
Check out the preview for a better look at what's inside the bundle!
You might also be interested in:
Poppin' Into Place Value Task Card Activity
Perfectly Place Value: Interactive Materials, Foldables, Charts, Activities, Task Cards, & Assessments for Expanded/Written/Standard Form
Batting Average Decimal Challenge
Place Value Puzzle to the Billions
Place Value to 999 Game & Assessment
Place Value/Addition & Subtraction Vocabulary Cards
Rounding Numbers in the Differentiated Classroom: Hundreds, Thousands, Millions/Billions, & Decimals
Hop on over to my blog for FREEBIES!