Also included in
- Simply PROJECT & PLAY with the ultimate digital math game BUNDLE. This virtual math games bundle includes 73 PowerPoint and Google Slides math games that are READY IN SECONDS. If you're looking to engage your 2nd and 3rd grade students with math review FUN all year long with no worksheets needed$143.75$287.25Save $143.50
- Practice and review 2nd and 3rd grade math standards in minutes with this bundle of PROJECT & PLAY resources! This digital math game bundle includes 11 math games in PowerPoint and Google Slides that are READY IN SECONDS. If you're looking for an easy way to engage your second and third grade st$35.00$46.00Save $11.00
This FUN place value game for 2nd and 3rd grade students is READY IN SECONDS. These Ready, Set, Show place value activities come in Google Slides and PowerPoint versions and will add some NO PREP fun to your place value review of ones, tens, hundreds, and thousands. Simply PROJECT & PLAY!
Includes a whole class version PLUS an interactive student version you can use as an independent math or homework assignment in Google Classroom.
**Includes whole class Google Slides + student-friendly (interactive) Google Slides versions. Links to these virtual versions, along with instructions, can be found to the left of slide 1 or in the Notes section of slide 1 when viewing the PowerPoint in editing (not presentation) mode.**
The interactive activity includes 65 total place value questions + editable slides for you to customize this product to use again and again in your classroom.
This digital resource is a perfect place value practice or review activity you can use immediately with your second grade or third grade students. It includes place value review questions with 2-digit to 5-digit numbers to meet grade level standards + provide a challenge.
This place value game can be used a whole class activity to show student understanding during your unit on place value, as a place value review before your unit test, or as a spiral review throughout the year or during testing season.
Includes 65 place value questions organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- Practice question
- 10 two-digit questions
- 25 three-digit questions
- 20 four-digit questions
- 10 Challenge questions with answers up to 5-digits
- Editable teacher slides and instructions (in PowerPoint version only)
- Thank You, Credits & Copyright page
Problems are organized by level and increase in difficulty throughout the show.
If you would like to make changes to the slideshow, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 4 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can reuse this resource throughout the year. Editable slides are included in the PowerPoint version only.
When you purchase you will receive:
- 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides)
- Link to a Google Classroom whole class version of the activity
- Link to a Google Classroom student-friendly version of the activity
*Both links can be found on the left-hand side of slide 1 of the PowerPoint
Have a fab day Super Teacher,
Sign up for the Super Teacher e-mail list and be the first to know about exclusive freebies, new products, and get super teacher tips and tricks for your teacher toolbox delivered right to your inbox!
If you like this product you might also like:
Ready, Set, Show ULTIMATE BUNDLE! The Ultimate Project & Play Resource **Includes all standards-based reviews PLUS fact practice activities**
Ready, Set, Show STANDARDS BUNDLE! **Includes all standards-based math reviews**
Become a follower and be the first to know about new Super Teacher freebies and product launches. It's Easy!
Just Click HERE to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates from TpT when I upload new products to my store. I typically give a 20% discount on all new products for the first 48 hours, so please follow and get in on the discounted fun. Nothing’s better than saving some moolah!
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases. It's FREE!
Go to your “My Purchases” page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a blinking “Provide Feedback” option. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I love reading your comments and value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you!