- Quality lessons only: 10 rich investigations that span multiple sessions, plus 15 follow-on variations and games.
- Week-long warm ups.
- Developmentally sequenced with student-speak goals.
- Specifically aligned to the 3-6 Australian National Curriculum (including state-specific variations such as Vic Curriculum and NSW).
- Demonstrated using step-by-step photographs of modelling and the lesson in action, as well as real student work samples.
- Differentiated, with ways to extend and support each investigation to value-add to all abilities.
- Assessment, exit tickets and follow-on investigations included.
- All original resources.
Next Maths Developmental Sequence
How to move your students from one developmental stepping stone to the next in ten investigations. Materials-based, supported entry, high-ceiling investigations all with a numeracy leader's twist and real-life contexts. Selectively sequenced based on the most critical developmental steps for your 3-6 students in place value and numeration.
Real understanding that lasts
Show students how to create strategies and conceptualise maths; no brainless rules or senseless processes. All investigations include step-by-step photographs, student samples, materials lists, resources and student templates, but no boring worksheets. There's plenty of other documents you can pay for to print a full library's volume of dull sheets and very little teaching substance.
You may also like:
-FREE Comprehensive Multiplication Unit
- All Materials Maths units, just click on my store logo to view the full range.
Full set of developmentally sequenced maths assessments available:
- Place Value Assessment
- Addition Assessment
- Subtraction Assessment
- Multiplication Assessment
- Division Assessment
- Fractions/Decimals Assessment
You may also like:
- Full Unit No Prep Narrative Writing Unit Plan of 21 Lessons Based on the 7 Steps
- More Materials-Based Maths Units (multiplication example)
- More Materials-Based Maths Units (Division example)
- Intervention Basics for Struggling Students