Place Value Hands On Learning Activities and Centers
Also included in
- Are you looking for an engaging way for students to learn the importance of place value? This fun wintery resource gives you everything you need for a jam packed hands on place value unit! Everything is differentiated for your little learners! Whether you needs hands on concrete learning with manipuPrice $6.40Original Price $11.50Save $5.10
- Are you looking for a fun and engaging way for your students to practice important math concepts? Your students will have a blast practicing their ALL their math skills with these hands on math center activities! This year long bundle includes TONS of activities that cover all first grade math standPrice $28.80Original Price $54.00Save $25.20
Are you looking for an engaging way for students to learn the importance of place value? This fun resource gives you everything you need for a jam packed hands on place value unit! Everything is differentiated for your little learners! Whether you needs hands on concrete learning with manipulatives, representations, or even abstract this resource has you covered!
There are over 100 pages of fun for your kiddos! They will have a blast learning about standards based place value in hands on ways. Take a look at the preview for some more in depth details of what's included! Learn more about teaching place value HERE!
INCLUDED IN RESOURCE:
- 120 Chart Activities
- Comparing Numbers Games
- Matching Numbers and Representations Activity
- I Have Who Has
- One More One Less
- Ten More Ten Less
- Building Numbers Activities
- Roll it, Build it, Represent it
- Differentiated Dice
- Snowmen Spinners - one more, one less, ten more, ten less
- Snowmen Spinners - Spin and Represent Numbers (differentiated)
- Comparing Penguins Game (differentiated penguins)
- Reproducibles - cut and paste number match
- Roll, Represent, Write - Reproducible
- Scavenger Hunt/Scoot with Recording Sheet
- Specific Directions for Each Activity Along with Pictures
OTHER MATH RESOURCES TO LOVE:
- Number Sense and Practice 0-5 for Seesaw and Google Slides
- Place Value Snowball Fight
- Place Value Adventure Boom Cards
- Digital Escape Room Addition and Subtraction Within 20
- Digital Exit Tickets - First Grade Math Standards
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
Click here to try a FREEBIE!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about this product. If you are not sure that this product will work for you, please check out one of the freebies. Keep in mind that the preview shows you what the game is going to look like.
Click the Green ★ to follow my store and get notifications when new resources arrive including freebies! New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted!
I'd Love to Connect!
How to get TPT credit on future purchases:
Please go to the MY PURCHASES page. Under each purchase, you will see a PROVIDE FEEDBACK button. Click on it, leave feedback, and then you will receive credits for your purchase that you can use on future items (AS IN FREE MONEY to use on TPT)! I do read all the feedback! I can't respond to all of them, but I do value your feedback!
Lindsay Sauer ❤️