These are worksheet to help you save time working on your own resources to teach place value. You can use them as a supplement to your lesson, or to gauge student's understanding of the topic. These are great for assessment, differentiation, and extra practice.
**** This is a subset of PLACE VALUE WORKSHEETS for K-2
These 48 worksheets would help your students understand that 3-digit numbers represent amounts of hundreds, tens, and ones. The exam types include:
• Counting Hundreds, Tens and Ones Blocks (2D and 3D blocks)
• Counting Hundreds, Yens and Ones Blocks, with Total (2D and 3D blocks)
• Write the Number that Represents the Picture
• Match the Columns: Number vs. Picture
• Identifying Hundreds, Tens, and Ones
• Fill in the blanks – Hundreds, Tens, and Ones
• Identifying Value and Place Value (Hundreds, Tens, Ones)
• Writing numbers in Expanded Form
• Writing numbers in Word Form (Fill in the blanks, Match two columns)
Copyright © Marlon Dawas. All rights reserved by the author. Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her classroom. Purchase additional licenses if you plan to share with others. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.