Students will love figuring out these math number mazes! Easily build student fluency with adding and subtracting ten and one from 2-digit and 3-digit numbers.
These easy to make place value centers
will keep your students engaged and thinking critically
about place value. The printable cards are leveled to build students’ ability to add and subtract ten and one. You can introduce them step-by-step to your class, or you can allow students to explore all levels on their own.
In my class, I keep the level cards in pencil boxes with a dry erase marker and eraser. Students love to complete as many as they can during their center time. When it’s time to clean up, they just wipe the laminated cards clean and put them back in the box.
There are 6 levels of cards:
Three 2-digit Numbers Activity Cards
1. Plus and minus ten and one- with starting numbers in the middle (16 cards)
2. Plus and minus ten and one- with starting numbers outside the middle (16 cards)
3. 2-Digit Number Mazes (24 cards)
Three 3-digit Numbers Activity Cards
4. Plus and minus ten and one- with starting numbers in the middle (16 cards)
5. Plus and minus ten and one- with starting numbers outside the middle (16 cards)
6. 3-Digit Number Mazes (24 cards)
You also get center instructions
to print and include in your center!
Looking for more math centers? Check these out!
Learn About Thermometeras and Temperature Centers and Activities Bundle
Writing 2 to 4 Digit Numbers in Expanded and Word Form Practice Worksheets
Numbers in Word Form Check Writing Math and Literacy Mini-Unit Activities
Number Words Cheat Sheet Read and Write Numbers in Word Form Freebe
My Books of Flat and Solid Shapes-Differentiated Geometry Books