Students will love figuring out these math number mazes! Easily build student fluency with adding and subtracting ten and one from 2-digit and 3-digit numbers.
These easy to make place value centers will keep your students engaged and thinking critically about place value. The printable cards are leveled to build students’ ability to add and subtract ten and one. You can introduce them step-by-step to your class, or you can allow students to explore all levels on their own.
In my class, I keep the level cards in pencil boxes with a dry erase marker and eraser. Students love to complete as many as they can during their center time. When it’s time to clean up, they just wipe the laminated cards clean and put them back in the box.
There are 6 levels of cards:
Three 2-digit Numbers Activity Cards
1. Plus and minus ten and one- with starting numbers in the middle (16 cards)
2. Plus and minus ten and one- with starting numbers outside the middle (16 cards)
3. 2-Digit Number Mazes (24 cards)
Three 3-digit Numbers Activity Cards
4. Plus and minus ten and one- with starting numbers in the middle (16 cards)
5. Plus and minus ten and one- with starting numbers outside the middle (16 cards)
6. 3-Digit Number Mazes (24 cards)
You also get center instructions to print and include in your center!