This Place Value Bundle includes SIX activities. These activities can be placed into math centers, or done independently. They are great for an end of the year review or extra practice when introducing the place value system to the hundred thousands. This bundle is a great deal! If you are looking for a variety of ways to allow students to practice and demonstrate their knowledge, you have found it!
This bundle includes a hands-on sorting activity, task cards that have technology to check, which helps to keep students more engaged. It also includes a task performance with rubric, a tic-tac-toe choice board to allow students to feel like they have some choice in their learning, and journaling with math!
Here they are!
1. Mystery Number Task Cards - with QR codes and recording sheet.
2. Four Square Place Value Match Up- Hands on sorting cards - answer key provided (Standard, Word, Expanded, and Clues)
3. Mystery Number Project - Rubric included
4. Composing and Decomposing Number Tasks- with QR Codes
5. Tic-Tac-Toe Choice Board- Allows for students to have a choice.
6. Journal Prompts (2) - Place Value - Base 10 System