MATH SPRINTS is an engaging, effective, and fun way to motivate students to improve their math facts. Math fact fluency is not developed through rote memorization, but rather, through the strategic use of number sense strategies.
In this PLACE VALUE MATH SPRINTS edition, students will have the opportunity to develop place value fluency in whole numbers up to ten thousand and decimals to the thousandths.
The PLACE VALUE MATH SPRINTS includes:
1. Teacher Directions in Color
2. Teacher Directions in B/W
3. Student Record Sheet
4. 164 Math Sprints (82 place value sets of 2 sprints each)
5. Place Value Concepts for Grades 3 to 6
6. Teacher Hints/Suggestions for Implementation