Make teaching Place Value easy and fun for your students and for you! This comprehensive unit give you materials for teaching 3rd grade CCSS standards for PLACE VALUE, as well as materials for practice and assessment. This unit can work well with your current curriculum or be used as a stand alone unit.
Specific skills includes...
1. Write numbers (standard, written, expanded)
2. Compare / Contrast numbers
3. Round numbers
4. Add/Subtract numbers
5. Multiply numbers (multiples of 10) using place value
1. Interactive Notebook pieces for the above mentioned skills
2. Detailed teacher directions for teaching with the Interactive Notebook pieces
3. Practice pages for each of the 3rd grade CCSS place value standards (Numbers and Operations in Base Ten)
4. Partner and Center Games (writing and comparing numbers; multiplying numbers with multiples of 10 using place value; adding/subtracting numbers and comparing numbers)
5. Task Cards (set of 40 cards)
6. Anchor Chart for rounding numbers (matches the chart used in the INBs)
7. Bulletin Board sized spinner and number cards
8. Place Value Banner (color, chalkboard style, and black and white)
9. Unit Assessment
10. Answer Keys for all worksheets, task cards, games, and assessments
Please take a look at the preview for a great view of what is included.
I am so excited to share these activities with you! Please make sure that you are following "The Owl Spot" for updates on when other math units are completed. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Remember that your purchase of this math unit is for a single classroom license. If you wish to share with other teachers, please make sure to purchase additional licences, or ask your school about purchasing through the TpT for Schools option.
Happy Teaching! - Martha from "The Owl Spot"