These 91 Number of the Day worksheets help 2nd grade students learn about the place value of 3 digit numbers to 1000.
For each number, students will:
- Write the number in word form
- Draw the number on a number line
- Write the number in expanded form
- Draw the number in base ten blocks
- Put the number on a place value chart
Included is a blank mat that can be used with any 3 digit number + 90 sheets for selected numbers from 100-1000 (one per decade).
Looking for 2 Digit Numbers?
Number Sense and Place Value to 100 Interactive Number of the Day Worksheets
More Place Value to 1000 Practice:
Place Value to 1000 Hundreds Tens Ones Matching Game for 2nd Grade Math Centers
Four Easy Steps to Earning TPT Credits for Future Purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Look for the "Provide Feedback" button next to each purchase.
3. Click the link and give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
4. Earn TPT credit towards future purchases in exchange for your feedback.