Students use this small book after having lots of practice representing numbers to ten inside a 10 frame. You will need to copy enough pages for all the numbers 1 through 10. [And a few extra].
Using the small book:
- Starting with number ‘1’, have students count one counter inside the ten frame.
- Ask, how many do you need to fill the ten frame.
- Students remove the counters and draw or use bingo markers to stamp that number inside the ten frame. [Or, use small stickers]
- Students practice writing the number ‘1’ in the boxes. You can write the first one for them and have the student trace then copy the number.
- Continue with other numbers.
Thank you for visiting my Teachers Pay Teachers store. If you like this product, please leave a comment.