Also included in
- Get your students up, hunting for QR codes to SCAN & SOLVE! Great to use for assessments & sooooo much more fun that a worksheet!This Math Bundle includes QR Code Hunts linked to vibrant task cards to get your students actively engaged in math practice! Printable task cards also included. M$35.99$56.00Save $20.01
- I've bundled all my current AND FUTURE 1st Grade Math resources into one MEGA MATH BUNDLE!Includes all DIGITAL and interactive resources (accessible using Google Slides & Seesaw), printable activities, and QR code hunts! This is a GROWING BUNDLE. Purchasing a Growing Bundle means future math re$139.00$263.00Save $124.00
Teach your students place value through fairy tale themed hands-on activities! Printable activities included to build your students' understanding of two and three digit numbers. Students will unlock the magic of place value from building numbers with tens and ones blocks to solving problems through QR codes!
★ Click here for coordinating DIGITAL resource with SIX interactive lessons WITH VIDEO! Google Slides, PPT, & Seesaw!
- Building number mats - Begin by building with place value blocks
Three options: tens and ones - hundreds, tens, ones - expanded form
- Building a Place Value Palace - Two sizes of place value blocks given for students to use as bricks to build their own palace! Students record the number of blocks used on their castle flag and a writing page given to record the number of tens and ones used and lines to write to describe more about their palace (another page to use for hundreds, tens and ones).
- Magical Number Match - Matching standard number to pictorial form
Two sets of unicorn and dragon themed puzzles: #s 1 - 100, #s 100-120 (in color AND black/white)
4 printable castle themed "draw and write" activities to correspond with puzzles
- Path to the Palace Game - Expanded Form Practice
Available in ink saving black and white or color
Two game options: #s 1 - 100 or #s 100 - 120
Recording page included
- Puzzles & Craftivities - Representing numbers
Shield shaped puzzles to find different representations of numbers (expanded form, standard form, pictorial form) - available in black and white and color
Create a crown or shield to show a given number in a variety of ways
- Digital and Printable Show What You Know- "Place Value Prance"
Digital or printable task cards for students to identify number using picture representations, expanded form or problems using tens and ones.
*This can be done in a "around the room" or "scoot" style of activity using task cards or QR codes. QR codes are linked to images of task cards and will simply need an electronic device with QR code scanner downloaded.
- Alternatives for digital version of "Show What You Know" task cards: PowerPoint file included and link to Google Slides. Directions for using in Google included (great for Chromebooks!)
This resource would be awesome to tie in with a fairy tale literature unit or room transformation. Great way to charm the princes and princesses in your class into learning the magic of numbers! :)
★ Click here to follow my TpT store and catch all new products at 50% off for the first 24-48 hours!
★ Let's connect! Follow me on social media media for deals, new products and freebies!