Are you ready to have a Place Value Party? This resource has FIVE engaging and interactive activities that your students are sure to love! Here's what is included:
- Place Value Party Banner (black and white)
- Place Value Cake: Students create a cake with 2-Digit Numbers (base ten blocks, standard form, number order, greater/less than)
- Place Value Prince and Princess Crowns: use for ordering and comparing numbers, looking at the place value of 2-digit numbers
- Place Value Balloons: 25 place value tasks that can be placed in a balloon. Blow up the balloon. Pop. Complete the task! (Greater/Less Than, Number Order, Skip Counting, Place Value of Digits, etc)
- Pin the Nose on the Clown: Students listen to a description of a number. If their number is being described, students bring up their nose and pin it on the clown! 27 place value tasks included
- Riddle Me This: 27 Task Cards with base ten blocks- Students visit a card, look at the number, and highlight the number shown on their hundreds chart. Their mystery picture will reveal the answer to the riddle!
*Please Note: The numbers included in this unit are 2-Digit Numbers. 0-99
For Numbers to 20 Place Value Party Click HERE!
For 2-Digit Place Value Party click HERE!
For 3-Digit Place Value Party click HERE!
For 5-Digit Place Value Party click HERE!