Are you ready to have a Place Value Party? This resource has FIVE engaging and interactive activities that your students are sure to love! Here's what is included:
- Place Value Party Banner (black and white)
- Place Value Cake: Students create a cake with 3-Digit Numbers (base ten blocks, standard form, word form, expanded form, Plus and Minus 10/100) Students can make their own style and size of cake based on the number they create!
- Noble Number Crowns: use for ordering and comparing numbers, looking at the place value of 3-digit numbers
- Place Value Balloons: 25 place value tasks that can be placed in a balloon. Blow up the balloon. Pop. Complete the task! (Greater/Less Than, Number Order, Skip Counting, Place Value of Digits, etc)
- Pin the Bow on the Clown: Students listen to a description of a number. If their number is being described, students bring up their bow and pin it on the clown! 24 place value tasks included
- Riddle Me This: 24 Task Cards with base ten blocks- Students visit a card, look at the number, and highlight the number shown on their hundreds chart. Their mystery picture will reveal the answer to the riddle!
*Please Note: The numbers included in this unit are 3-Digit Numbers.
For 2-Digit Place Value Party click HERE!