Place Value Potpourri contains the 6 math centers listed below. (These centers are also available individually.)
1. Place Value Pirates is a game where students create and compare three digit numbers or four digit numbers. This game includes everything you need for up to 6 players (except pencils and paper clips to make the spinners.)
2. Place Value Parade requires students to match expanded and standard forms of numbers using an "I Have, Who Has" fomat. The set includes three levels of play.
3. Place Value Hop is a colorful and engaging board game with three sets of game cards to help you differentiate your students' practice with place value. Each set asks students to use mental math to add or subtract 10's or 100's from a given number. For example, "What is 40 more than 368?" (Set Three)
4. Monster Math is a set of 3 place value games designed to be used with 2-4 students.
5. Wild West Place Value is a game that provides practice with four digit numbers. Students compare numbers three ways: standard form, expanded form, and word form. This game includes materials for up to 6 players.
6. Place Value Treats is a collection of 3 card games that provide practice in matching numbers and number words. There are three levels, tens, hundreds, and thousands.
Tens Go Fish
Thousands Candy Machine (Old Maid)
Copyright © 2012 Amy Grout
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.