Your students are on a mission to earn their super powers in place value! They’ll practice place value skills as they catch The Jokester, find the missing gem, and other tasks in these eight engaging PowerPoint games
. They’re perfect for math centers or whole classroom fun!
Games and Skills Covered
Game 1: Find the Mystery Number (Identify numbers 10-20 in base ten)
Game 2: Catch The Jokester (Identify numbers 10-99 in base ten)
Game 3: The Jokester is Back! (Subtract multiples of 10 from multiples 10-90)
Game 4: Find the Missing Gem (Find 10 more or less than a number from 10-99)
Game 5: Race to the Top of the Empire State Building (Count within 120)
Game 6: Who is the Mystery Superhero? A Hundred and Twenty Chart Mystery Picture (Count within 120)
Game 7: Moose on the Loose (Add within 100: two-digit and one-digit numbers)
Game 8: Who Left the Footprints? (Compare two-digit numbers using >, <, =)
• Classroom ready math games! No cutting. No laminating. No major prep work.
• Play across multiple devices: desktop computers, laptops, smartphones, and tablets
• All words on the screen are read aloud to students so even non-readers can play independently
• Recording sheets for student accountability
• Answer keys
• Teacher directions and tips for successful use in the classroom
• Eight exciting missions each with a different objective
• Fun superhero theme background music (with an option to mute)
• Place Value Super Powers certificate of completion
Try Before You Buy
Wondering if these games are compatible with your device or software? Click HERE
to try Game 1 for FREE before purchasing
to make sure it will work for you.
More Technical Info
The PowerPoint games are .pptx files created with PowerPoint 2016. They work best when opened in newer versions of PowerPoint, Microsoft PowerPoint Online, or the PowerPoint app. If you have older versions of PowerPoint, they can be played using Microsoft PowerPoint Online.
*Please note: They DO NOT run as intended in Google Slides, OpenOffice, or Keynote.*
These games come in a ZIP file containing the eight PowerPoint games, teacher directions, recording sheets, and answer keys. You will need to unzip the file after downloading it to access all the files.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need help with these games, please email me at primarythemepark@gmail or leave a question in the Q & A section of my store.
More Math Resources
Thanks so much for stopping by!