PLACE VALUE POWERPOINT LESSON (REVISED) ~ THE KIDS'LL LOVE IT!
"DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!"
* A 53-slide Powerpoint program dealing with place value up to Hundred Trillions!
* I gave you a 32-slide PREVIEW to look at! Take a look and see how this works!
* This program consists of 5 different parts. Here is what you'll receive:
Part 1 - "x" marks the spot! - students must name the place that the "x" is in; basic beginnings;
Part 2 - "abstract thinking!" - LETTERS instead of numbers! students must identify the place a LETTER is in, not a number; just a little extra "thinking" on their part;
Part 3 - "the total worth" - students must give the TOTAL worth of a number in a specific place value; higher level thinking; 10 examples;
Part 4 - "putting it all together" - students use place value and total value to write the exact amount; higher level thinking; 5 examples;
Part 5 - "place value extras" - 3 True or False questions dealing with place value;
* An EXCELLENT ADDITION to your unit on place value! Different yet very effective!
* Decorated with animations and graphics to hold their attention. By David Filipek.
(Place Value Powerpoint Lesson)
Copyright© 2015 by David Filipek
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
* MORE POWERPOINTS FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK:
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- FACTORS POWERPOINT WITH MULTIPLES
- 58 slide Powerpoint program all on factors and multiples! Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 4 separate sections on factors and multiples. Will keep students engaged and thinking!
- HOMOPHONES POWERPOINT LESSON
- Great lesson on “ITS, IT’S, YOUR, YOU’RE, THEY’RE, THEIR and THERE”. 48 questions in all on these common homophones on 46 slides. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Engaging and effective. HOMOPHONES!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!