Place Value Practice Google Slides
- Google Drive™ folder
Made for Google Drive™
What educators are saying
Used in a hybrid classroom and it helped a lot! Easy to use and students were able to follow directions easily.
Also included in
- Practice 3-digit place value with these interactive Google Slides, created for use in Google Classroom. These 2nd grade 3-digit place value practice activities will give students practice reading and creating 3-digit numbers using number names (word form), base ten blocks and expanded form.These proPrice $21.60Original Price $27.50Save $5.90
- This is a HUGE 2nd grade Math Bundle with interactive Google Slides and Google Forms, created for use in Google Classroom. This bundle covers almost all the 2nd-grade common core state standards.These products also include a 3 question Google Forms to assess students after each activity. It is a digPrice $79.10Original Price $113.00Save $33.90
Practice 3-digit place value with these interactive Google Slides, created for use in Google Classroom. This 2nd grade 3-digit place value practice will give students practice reading and creating 3-digit numbers using number names (word form), base ten blocks and expanded form and place value.
- Google Slides used for practice for expanded form, base ten blocks and number names (word form).
- Based on Common Core standard 2.NBT.1 and 2.NBT.3
To use this digital resource, you must have:
- Internet access
- Laptop, computer or tablet,
- A Google account
Additional Google Slide Activities
Telling Time to the Hour and Half Hour
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Understand that the three digits of a three-digit number represent amounts of hundreds, tens, and ones; e.g., 706 equals 7 hundreds, 0 tens, and 6 ones. Understand the following as special cases:
Read and write numbers to 1000 using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form.