This set of 25 engaging and interactive printable requires students to practice skills taught in the Common Core Standards 4.NBT.1, 4.NBT.2, and 4.NBT.3. These skills include:
* identifying place value and positions
* comparing the value of digits
* reading and writing numbers in different forms
* comparing numbers
* rounding up to one million
* logic and reasoning
This set of printables has six types of activities:
* Math Sorts: This printable asks students to sort numbers into two-three categories.
* Find the Value: This printable asks students to spin a spinner to determine how to find the answer.
* Spin, Write, Spin: This printable asks students to spin two spinners to determine how to write the answer.
* Cut & Compare: This printable asks students to solve problems and then paste the correct answer from choices provided.
* Mystery Pictures: This printable ask students to solve problems in order to create a picture.
* Spin and Round: This printable asks students to spin two spinners to determine how to write the answer.
Each printable comes in two-three levels to provide teachers with options for differentiating in their classroom.
Just out the preview for a sample of what you'll get!
25 student pages + answer keys