Do your students need more practice with place value? Here are 19 printable worksheets where students can practice these important skills. In these activities students will count base ten piece and write the numbers, break numbers down into tens and one, identify a number when given the tens and ones. This product provides a variety of hands-on activities including cut and paste, coloring, and writing numbers.
These activities would be perfect for morning work, homework, independent seat work, or even assessments. You could also differentiate these activities depending on the needs of your students!
Included in this download:
- 4 cut/paste the number of tens & ones (base ten)
- 3 count/write the number of tens & ones (base ten)
- 3 match numbers & written form of tens & ones (frog theme)
- 3 write the number of tens & ones (rain theme)
- 3 read the tens&ones, write the number (rainbow theme)
This product is aligned with CCSS: K.NBT.1 and 1.NBT.2
clipart frames from mycutegraphics.com