Also included in
- These print-and-use place value worksheets, games, and activities are designed to engage learners and support skill development within your place value unit. Considering place value is often a difficult topic due to its abstract nature, it is important to find worksheets and lesson activities that wPrice $24.00Original Price $33.00Save $9.00
These easy-to-use 4th grade place value formative assessments are ideal as quizzes or exit tickets after your lessons.
Each assessment is aligned with CCSS 4.NBT.A.2 and contains 7 questions designed to measure student mastery of place value skills like converting between number forms and comparing and ordering numbers.
Need the TEKS edition of this resource? Quick Checks for TEKS 3.2A & 3.2D
There are twelve assessments in digital (Google Forms) and print formats. Each assessment is designed to take students less than 10 minutes to complete and will give you clear data to guide the next steps for instruction.
As an added bonus, the digital assessments are self-grading to help make it easier to make instructional decisions for learners.
Two teacher organizers help you track data, identify areas for re-teaching and intervention, and keep track of when you're providing that extra instruction so that if a student ends up needing intervention support you'll have the data you need to back it up.
Your purchase includes:
- Student data tracker
- Class lesson and intervention tracker
- 12 quick checks in printable and Google Forms (links to forms in PDF)
- 2 bonus quick checks on money basics
- Answer keys
There are two assessments for each of the following skills:
- converting to word form
- converting to standard form
- converting to expanded form
- mixed conversion - all three formats
- ordering numbers
- comparing numbers using <, >, and =
- calculating with money (BONUS)
The benefit of two assessments in each area is you can use one for your whole class and the second as a follow-up to any small group re-teach lessons to make sure your students have mastered the skill after your extra support.
Place value can be a tough topic for learners. Progress monitoring regularly can help simplify the process of helping all students achieve mastery!
Need more ideas for teaching place value? Check out these great resources:
- Differentiated Place Value Printables
- Place Value Task Cards
- Problem of the Day - Place Value
- Digital Secret Pictures
© 2020 Rebecca Davies. All rights reserved by author. These materials are intended for personal use by a single classroom only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip art and font credits.
Click here to contact me directly via email.