• 8 different coloured sets of the same 12 (2 digit) number puzzles
• 8 different coloured sets of the same 12 (3 digit) number puzzles
• Blank and coloured puzzles to create your own numbers
• Each puzzle contains 5 pieces (standard number, written form, expanded form, tens and ones, picture, and a less than / more than clue)
• Student record sheets
• Completed and semi-completed student record sheets
• Information for teachers
Conducting the activity
There are 24 different numbers (12 two digit numbers and 12 three digit numbers) used in these puzzles (12 two digit numbers and 12 three digit numbers) with 16 different coloured ‘sets’.
You can choose how many sets of puzzles to prepare / use at one time. The sets are colour coded so you can have small groups or eight individuals working together at the same time. Students can be given as little or as much support as needed. For lower levels, you could use the completed or semi-completed record sheet to assist students.
Keep an eye out in my store for upcoming four digit place value puzzles and more!
Please rate and review if you have enjoyed using this product. :)