This set of 50 place value riddle cards
for two-digit numbers will challenge your high second through fourth graders with place value knowledge, algebraic thinking, and logical reasoning
. The range of difficulty will allow you to differentiate
easily, keeping multiple levels of learners engaged in practice. There are no clues requiring multiplication or division in this resource.
Please download the preview to see examples of the difficulty range of these riddles.
This resource includes…
* 50 multi-step place value riddles for three-digit numbers
* An answer key for you or your students, provided in both color
* A student recording sheet
* A coordinating game board for using the riddle cards in a
math center or small group, also in color and b/w
* Four activity task cards for independent use in math centers
* Four blank cards, for your students to create their own riddles or
Use these cards for 50 days of bell ringer
tasks! They’re also perfect for enrichment
or for early finishers
! Since they can be used in any order, they're great for random moments when you want to keep your students engaged and learning!
* Please Note: Save by purchasing these in a bundle of 100 riddles,Bundle! Place Value Riddles for Three-Digit Numbers: "Fishing Around" and "Monkeying Around".
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
Place Value Riddles ~ Monkeying Around
100 Third Grade Math Riddles for the Hundred Chart
100 Fourth and Fifth Grade Math Riddles for the Hundred Chart
CLICK HERE to return to my store page!
Would you like to save money on your TPT purchases? It’s easy!
• Please go to your My Purchases
page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback will give you credits toward a future purchase!
• Click the star
on my store home page to follow. You’ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺
Follow me on Pinterest
Primary Inspiration Blog
Primary Inspiration Teaching Resources on Facebook
Primary Inspiration on Instagram