This Place Value Robot Graphic Organizer is the perfect way to gives your students practice showing numbers in different ways.
The graphic organizer allows students to show a number in word form, base ten form, expanded form,and number form.
Develop a strong number sense with this fun robot themed printables! Simply write a number or roll a dice, then write the number in 4 many different ways to show that number.
How I used the document:
Print each chart on cardstock
Laminate it for durability and for reuse
Use dry erase markers to write with
Now this document can be used over and over again
This document goes along GREAT with my Place Value Anchor Charts
• Block Ten anchor chart (units, rod, flats, cubes)
• Place Value anchor chart (ones-hundred millions)
• Ways to write a number anchor chart (Standard form, word form, base ten blocks, expanded form)
• Examples of each form (Standard form, word form, base ten blocks, expanded form)
• Vocabulary words (Standard form, word form, base ten blocks, expanded form)