PLACE VALUE ROUND UP WHAT'S THE NUMBER?
Do your students know their place values well? Can they pinpoint specific place values?
These TWO VERY DIFFERENT worksheets will reinforce this skill up to hundred trillions!
Students are given place values for specific digits and must put those digits in their proper places. THEN students must write the FINAL number adding zeroes in THEIR proper places too!
Will truly reinforce their knowledge of place values up to hundred trillions.
See thumbnails or Download Preview for a clearer idea.
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- PLACE VALUE WORKSHEETS
- 2 completely different worksheets on place value. One uses basic understanding, the other uses LETTERS instead of numbers. Good reinforcement for this important math concept.
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!