In the Place Value Review Spinner Games pack you'll find a set of two games for reviewing place value. Spin 4 Cash uses play money (patterns included) as "math cash" and Spin 2 Win uses game tokens which could be plastic chips or dried beans. Both games include complete directions and printables, and the game materials are available in both black and white and color.
Spin 4 Cash was created for American classrooms and was specifically designed to target Common Core Math Standards 4.NBT.2 and 4.NBT.3. Spin 2 Win was created as a game variation that can be used in any classroom; therefore, it does not include references to the Common Core. This pack includes a set of place value task cards with the numbers written in an international format. Click HERE to preview the entire PDF of both games and the international place value cards in one PDF file.
Need Decimal Task Card for this Game?
Place Value Spinner Games includes whole number task cards only. However, the game can also be played with decimal task cards. These two versions are available:
• Decimal Place Value Task Cards – Decimals to Thousandths
• Decimal Place Value Task Cards – 5th Grade CCSS
Place Value Games Bundle
This item is a part of my Place Value Games Bundle.You can preview each game from its page below, and if you like them all, you can purchase the whole bundle at a discounted price from the Place Value Combo
Place Value Partners
Place Value Spinner Games
Bingo Showdown: Decimal Place Value Review
I'm the Greatest (Comparing Numbers)
Need Place Value Printables?
Check out these place value printable packs! They can be used for practice, formative assessments, or tests.
• Place Value Printables – Up to 4-Digit Whole Numbers
• Place Value Printables – Whole Numbers to Millions
• Place Value Printables – Whole Numbers CCSS 4th Grade
• Decimal Place Value Printables – Decimals to Thousandths
• Decimal Place Value Printables - CCSS 5th Grade
Save Over 30% with the Math Games Mega Bundle
This math game is one of the 16 math games in the Math Games Mega Bundle
which also includes my Powerful Strategies for Building Math Vocabulary Webinar. The price is discounted over 30% as compared to the individual product prices. To preview each product, click on its link below and use the Preview feature on the product sales page to make sure the game is appropriate for your students.
• Area & Perimeter Tic-Tac-Toss Math Game with Task Cards
• Classify Quadrilaterals Sorting Activities, Games, Printables, and Quiz
• Mystery Number Detectives Math Game
• Place Value Partners Math Game
• Place Value Spinner Math Games
• Decimal Place Value Bingo Math Game
• I'm the Greatest (Comparing Numbers Math Game)
• Order of Operations Bingo Math Game and Worksheet - Level 1
• Order of Operations Bingo Math Game and Worksheet - Level 2
• Racing Through Elapsed Time Math Game
• Monster Math Mix-up: Telling Time
• Capture the Decimals Comparing Decimals Game
• Simplify and Snap Math Game with QR Codes
• Factor Race Math Game with QR Codes
• Pumpkin Pie Fraction Mix-up Math Game
• Fraction Review Spinner Math Games
• PD Webinar: Powerful Strategies for Building Math Vocabulary
Laura Candler, place value, numbers, place value games, math games, place value review, whole number place value, word names, standard numbers, number word names, math center games, math centers, math center activities, games for math centers, Common Core Math Standards, 4th grade, fourth grade, 5th grade, fifth grade