These place value task cards provide a terrific way for children to practice a variety of math skills.
This resource includes,
* 4 Different Game Sets for two players. Each player has their own
individual set of cards to use throughout the four different games.
* Set One: Making and Problem Solving numbers using dominoes
* Set Two: Identifying and Problem Solving numbers
* Set Three: Problem Solving Numbers and Exploring a RANGE of
numbers using dominoes
* Set Four: Exploring numbers in place value and ROUNDING
numbers to the nearest ten.
Each game set comes with 12 different task cards per player.
The simple game rules allow for students to be playing within minutes of instruction time.
Players Recording Sheets are also included for accountability and assessment purposes.
Your "Little Geniuses" will love these fun place value games and so will you!
Thank you to My Cute Graphics for the fun clip art.