Engage your students in place value practice with this set of 32 task cards. Students answer questions in four categories:
1) Identify the value of a digit in a number: cards 1-8.
2) Determine place value of a digit in a number: cards 9-16.
3) Write numbers using words: cards 17-24.
4) Write numbers using digits: cards 25-32.
Create extra problems for each type with included blank cards
53 pages includes 32 task cards, 32 answer cards, 16 blank cards, student recording sheets, and answer keys. A full black and white set is also included.
Use these task cards in 6 creative ways!
1. Whole group instruction.
2. Small group instruction.
4. Matching Game.
5. Individual practice/assessment.
Visit my store for more fun and engaging activities for your creative classroom!