- These 4th grade math task cards are the perfect way to engage students in review without worksheets. Each set includes 24 Task cards based on the 4th grade math standards. These task cards are TEKS based and great for review or assessment and can even be used to play a review game. Each Set Of Task$29.95$45.00Save $15.05
- Product Description
These place value task cards are the perfect way to engage students in review without worksheets. 24 Task cards based on the 4th grade place value math standards. These task cards are TEKS based and great for review or assessment and can even be used to play a place value review game.
Included in this resource:
- 24 Task Cards
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Teacher and Student Directions
- PDF with 10 Ways to Use Task Cards to Inspire Engaging Instruction
These task cards are a great way to review the 4th grade math standards for place value. Each task card has an open-ended question for students to answer.
This set of task cards is based on the 4th grade math TEKS. When applicable I have also tagged the CCSS.
- 4.2A interpret the value of each place-value position as 10 times the position to the right and as one-tenth of the value of the place to its left
- 4.2B represent the value of the digit in whole numbers through 1,000,000,000 and decimals to the hundredths using expanded notation and numerals
More 4th Grade Standards Based Task Cards for Test Prep