Directions to make game:
1. Make 2 copies of the place value cards.
2. Cut out, glue to cardstock, laminate.
Directions to play:
1. Shuffle cards and place in a pile face down.
2. Each player takes a card from the top of the pile.
3. Each player says the number made. The player with the bigger number wins the round and collects the cards.
4. If both players have equal numbers and ties, each player will take a new card from the pile. The winner of the 2nd set of cards takes all 4 cards.
5. Play continues until all the cards are gone. The Winner is the player with the most cards.