Two Digit Place Value Activities
- Six bright and fun maths activities perfect to get your students excited about number work! Simply print, laminate and cut and you have a resource you can use time and time again!
This file includes:
• 5 pages of number tangles (4 per page, black and white)
• 4 page of clip cards (3 per page, black and white version included)
• Numbers 10-29 Matching Cards (numerals, words and pictorial representation, color)
• Numbers 10-29 Puzzles (numeral and pictorial representation match, color)
• Two Digit Number I have, who has…? 24 card set (color)
• Numbers to 30 I have, who has…? 24 card set (color)
We like to play I have, who has…?
as a warm up and to consolidate learning after a maths lesson. The other activities in this file are perfect for independent and small group work. Check out the preview for more details!
You might also be interested in…
Nibbling Caterpillars – Finding the number ‘before’
Thanks for stopping by, remember to leave feedback to get your TpT credit balance up!
Kate and Clare