This is a 75 page Place Value unit that contains a 10 Day Unit Plan with complete lesson plans and activities to teach each day's objective. This is the perfect resource for teaching Math Groups! Or can be used in whole group lessons!
Each day has a lesson plan written for 1st Grade Skills and 2nd Grade Skills paralleled beside each other. Teaching Place Value just got a lot easier with this resource! Download the PREVIEW for a FREEBIE!
The following objectives are assessed through this unit:
First Grade: (Tens/Ones)
- Grouping Objects by 10
- Making Teen Numbers with Base-10 Blocks
- Making Tens with Base-10 Blocks
- Making Numbers 1-100 with Base-10 Blocks
- Identifying the Tens and Ones Place in a Two-Digit Number
- Writing 2-Digit Numbers in Expanded Form
Second Grade: (Hundreds/Tens/Ones)
- Making Numbers 0-1,000 with Base-10 Blocks
- Identifying the Hundreds, Tens and Ones Place in a Two-Digit Number
- Writing 3-Digit Numbers in Expanded Form