Place Value ~ 6 digit edition ~ Sticky Note Activities by Nita
➤ 2 activities that can be printed on 3 x 3 sticky notes OR if you prefer they can be printed on regular paper.
➤ Each of the 2 activities have 3 different options. The first two options are great for printing on the sticky notes. The last option would work great if you choose to print this activity on regular or index paper for a more permanent activity.
➤ A list of suggested uses
➤ A template to place the sticky notes.
Description of Activities:
❶ "Know Your Place " This place value mix and match activity has 24 sticky notes to be printed. Each student will get a note to wear. Some of the notes have a number with an arrow pointed toward one of the digits. Other students have a matching card that decribes the place value of the digit with the arrow. Students mix around the room until they find the student with the matching notes.
❷ "Number Names" This another similar place value activity. However, half of the cards have a number. The other half have a different way to say write the number, such as expanded form, word form, etc. Students mix around the room until the other student with the matching forms of the number. Then they see if both words can be used in the same sentence.
Other Sticky Note Activities from Nita:
• Action Verbs ~ Sticky Note Game
• Money ~ A Sticky Note Game
• Place Value (2 digit) ~ Sticky Note Activities
• Place Value (3 digit) ~ Sticky Note Games
• Place Value (Up to 6 digits) ~ Sticky Note Games
• Synonyms - 2nd Grade Edition ~ Sticky Note Games
• Synonyms - 3rd Grade Edition ~ Sticky Note Games
• Syonyms - 4th Grade Edition ~ Sticky Note Games
• 3 Digit Numbers Mix and Match
• Understanding Place Value
• 4th Grade Math Review
• 3rd Grade Math Review
Thank you for visiting my store. Please click to follow me to stay posted to my latest products.
New and Noteworthy by Nita