Place Value Word Wall! These are a FUN and EFFECTIVE strategy to get place value vocabulary to “stick” with your students. This is a set of 24 place value vocabulary cards with words and pictures to post in your classroom on a place value word wall or bulletin board. I’ve found that having the place value visuals along with the words on these cards is especially helpful for my ELL students. As you can see in the thumbnails, these print out on a regular 8 ½ by 11 sheet of paper. There are 2 place value vocabulary words with a picture representing them on each page. You just need to cut them in half and they’re ready to go!
SAVE Over 45%
This product is included in my Math Vocabulary Bundle
that includes 13 sets of math trading cards + word wall posters.
This place value word wall set includes:
• 24 place value word wall cards with pictures representing them.
• 2 blank templates with the same border that you can write your own place value vocabulary on and draw your own pictures on if there are other terms you’d like to add to your word wall. I love having my students do this because they feel a sense of pride and ownership as they look at their own words and pictures that they added to the word wall.
• A set of smaller cards that have a definition and explanation of the place value word. You could post them next to each of the larger cards or on the back of them as a reference for students.
The 24 place value terms included in this word wall are:
• place value
• base ten
• expanded form (or expanded notation)
• standard form (or expanded notation)
• word form
• whole number
• decimal number
• decimal point
• mixed number
Here are some related place value products:
Place Value Vocabulary Cards
Place Value Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
- Best Deal - Save $2.00!
Check out my other MATH
Thank you for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Place Value Vocabulary Word Wall
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License