These are worksheet to help you save time working on your own resources to teach place value. You can use them as the supplement to your lesson, or to gauge student's understanding of the topic. These are great for assessment, differentiation, and extra practice.
**** This is a subset of PLACE VALUE WORKSHEETS for K-2
These are 52 unique worksheets to help your students understand that 2-digit numbers represent amounts of tens and ones. The exam types include:
• Counting groups of tens
• Counting groups of tens, then write the total
• Counting tens rods and ones block (2D and 3D blocks)
• Counting tens rods and ones block, then write the number (2D and 3D blocks)
• Drawing blocks
• Identifying Tens and Ones
• Fill in the blanks – Tens and Ones
• Identifying Value and Place Value (Tens, Ones)
• Writing numbers in Expanded Form
• Writing numbers in Word Form (Fill in the blank, matching two columns)
Copyright © Marlon Dawas. All rights reserved by the author. Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her classroom. Purchase additional licenses if you plan to share with others. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.