Place Value Worksheets and Pumpkin Craftivity differentiated for multiple grades
What educators are saying
Make reviewing place value exciting with these place value activities! This bundle includes a set of three print-and-go place value worksheets and a follow-up craftivity. After completing the three worksheets that feature pumpkins, students follow the instructions to assemble the pumpkin patch craftivity. The finished products can be used to create a fun fall bulletin or hall display!
Here's what you'll get in this resource:
- SIX SETS of THREE WORKSHEETS! The sets are differentiated so that students in grades 1-6 can complete this craftivity. (See below for worksheet descriptions and details about the differentiated versions.)
- Pumpkin Patch SIGN
- ANSWER KEYS
- Student-friendly INSTRUCTIONS
- TEACHER NOTES
Students begin by completing three worksheets:
- Worksheet #1: Expanded, Standard, & Word Form
- Students are given 5 standard numbers. They write the expanded form and word form of the number on the pumpkin.
- Worksheet #2: Ordering Numbers
- Students are given two sets of four numbers written in word form. First, they must write the standard form of each number on the line. Then, they must write the numbers in order from least (on the smallest pumpkin) to greatest (on the largest pumpkin).
- Worksheet #3: Comparing numbers (greater than, less than, equal to)
- Two numbers are written on each pumpkin. (There are seven pumpkins in all.) Students must compare the two numbers and then write the greater than symbol, less than symbol, or equal symbol between the two numbers.
When students have completed the worksheets, they begin the craftivity by coloring and cutting out a few pumpkins from each worksheet. Student-friendly instructions are included for students to follow as they assemble their place value pumpkin patch.
This product is differentiated so that it can be used with multiple grade levels.
Set 1- Place Value to the Hundreds
Set 2- Place Value to the Thousands
Set 3- Place Value to the Hundred-Thousands
Set 4- Place Value to the Millions
Set 5- Place Value to the Hundred-Millions
Set 6- Place Value to the Millions with Decimals
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!
Feel free to check out my Place Value PowerPoint by clicking on the following link:
Place Value PowerPoint (third grade)
Place Value PowerPoint (fourth grade)
Place Value PowerPoint (decimals)
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!