Show your students how to partition numbers to 9999 and identify and read numbers a variety of ways (pictures, words, expanded notation). With over 83 pages this unit gives you a ton of resources to pick and choose from to teach these units.
This unit includes:
- How to draw, read, use expanded notation to representation from 1000 to 9999.
- Identify patterns on a hundreds and thousands chart
- Reading numbers two ways
- Placing numbers on a number line using benchmarks
- Challenges involving number sense
- Filling in missing numbers with different representation to solve a hidden picture.
- Comparing numbers, greater and less
- I have, who has game for numbers with different representations
- Rounding numbers to the nearest ten, hundred and thousand
-Learning to use Venn and Carroll diagrams, comparing how they are similar.
Partitioning numbers involving ones, tens, hundreds, each unit contains....
- Partitioning with pictures
- Partitioning with pictures and expanded notation
- Partitioning using expanded notation
- Partitioning Riddles that self correct
- I have, who has games
If you like this unit, you may like: