Apple Themed writing and coloring activity.
This idea came out of a need to review place value skills with
my students, but also needing them each to work on a different part of the skill.
So I created a sheet where the skill was similar but I could control what “level” each student was working on.
Included are 3 place value sheets of tens and ones:
- 1 sheet of basic 2 digit numbers
- 1 sheet of 2 digit numbers, with all the numbers having an opposite match
- 1 sheet of 2 digit numbers, there are apples included that are NOT to be colored
Great for differentiation!
Did you purchase this product? Come back and get yourself a credit to use on future purchases :)
How to get TPT credit:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
It also lets me know how the product is working for YOU.
Want to FOLLOW me and find out more about products as I release them?
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.