PLACE VALUE OF WHOLE NUMBERS
Do your students know their place values?
Can they give the total value of a specific digit?
These 2 completely different worksheets will give them good practice with place value.
WORKSHEET 1 requires the actual writing of place values for specific digits up to hundred trillions. Basic good practice.
WORKSHEET 2 uses abstract LETTERS, not numbers, to pinpoint specific values. Different type of worksheet, but VERY effective!
Both worksheets test students' understanding of place values up to hundred trillions.
See the thumbnails or download preview for a clearer idea of these. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- Fractions Review and Reinforcement
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS ABOUND!
- 15 worksheets all on multiplication facts. A LOT of great work here to test and reinforce their times tables and includes 3 pages of word problems. This link describes all 15 pages in detail.
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!