Place Value with Base Ten Models Match-Up Game
These base ten models and matching number cards will help your students understand place value for one, tens, and hundreds. Versatile in format, you can use these cards in a variety of ways:
* Memory concentration game in small batches at a math center
* A creative way to partner students: distribute cards to students and let them move about to find their "match"
* Use the files as jpgs in your other math worksheet or activity applications you are creating for yourself
* Show students the model card, and have them write the number
* Show students the number card, and have them build it with base ten blocks
* 28 base ten models and their matching number card (56 cards total)
* Colorful models and bold font (print in black and white, if you'd like!)
* Meant-to-be tricky matches (ie, 306 vs. 360)
Print on cardstock and laminate for longer shelf-life in your busy math class. : ) The preview will show you all 56 cards so you can see exactly what you are paying for with this file.
p.s. Feedback is always very appreciated! Thanks!
14 (printed 4 cards per page)