These Fun and Engaging resources includes everything you need to teach place value for number up to 1000. There are different types of activities all carefully design to meet students' needs.
Types of activities included:
• “How many juices?”: How many juices we need today?
• Fill in my ticket :: Draw hundreds, tens and ones to represent the numbers.
• “Who is hiding?”: Write the numbers.
• “Who’s coming?”: Write on the stars the number that comes next and before
• “Where is my label?”: Match up the numbers on the left to the words on the right.
• Where is my label? (cards): Let the children pair the cards so that the number on the popcorn and the name on the label match.
• In addition you can use the numbers on the popcorns to play ordering games or secret number games.
• “Charting”: Follow the example and complete each chart.
• Directors’ team! (cards): Let the children pair the cards so that the number and the blocks match. Then, children can write with their markers the expanded form of the number shown.
• Show time: Show the value of each digit.
• Show time! (Write and wipe cards): These playful write and wipe cards are perfect for practice the place value up to 1000! Use markers write the value of each digit.
• Lights, Camera, Action!: Color the value of the “lighting” digit.
• “Directors’ time!”: Write the following numbers in order from least to greatest.
• Comparing numbers: Compare using <, > or =.
• Sequences: Finish the number sequences below.
• Place value mat
• Place value poster
• Oscar game (board game)